Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Sprokette

Sprocket

I got a ride from a man, one step up onto his diesel I noticed theman with earrings, a shaved head, and red eyes. I am not sure I could call them earrings as they covered the entire of his ears, one right after the other. Not stopping nor yielding there. 2 steps up into his diesel truck, the rings as they are no longer of the ear but of the throat. Posts mainly, all of the different sizes and styles. A crocodile with his mouth wide open caught my eye for what would be the duration of the trip. And still the "rings"as they shall now be called, showered down his throat only to catch his collar bone. Alto, I screamed in thought, but the rings ran on. By the third and my final step up, down his arm the rings ran on only then did they stop at the tip of his middle finger. As I leaned up, from the seat now, casually yet determined--I found what I had known all along. Like twins--Like Xerox copies--the other side was the same. Too late to go back too early to see what was to come. I simply smiled at my pierced driver as the pedal hit the floor.

Horns, Horns, oh shit he has horns. Three to be exact. Sharp as needles. Could out an eye or kill a cockroach in a corner. But ride I did with the devils token in my hand and Sprocket at the wheel.

I arrived in Kentucky still luggage to bare. Sprocket dropped me off--I'll never know where. My landing was dirty,dust all over. I couldn't help but think was Dorthy in the corner.
C.C. Rocker...

No comments: